By using therunningbug.co.uk website you are accepting these terms and conditions of use, which have been clearly made accessible for your perusal. The Running Bug Limited reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of use of this website whenever we see necessary.1.1 The Running Bug Limited takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content provided by this website and shall not accept responsibility for any type of injury or death as a result of the interpretation of the content provided within this website.1.2 The Running Bug Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any websites linked to from any part of this website including blogs and forums with other user generated content and links. Users who use these links must do so at their own risk, although The Running Bug will where ever possible vet these links prior to adding them to the website.1.3 The Running Bug Limited may at anytime and without notice or reason terminate the membership of any user.1.4 The Running Bug will not tolerate the upload of posts, content, videos, images or anything else that we consider to be offensive, harmful, threatening, unlawful, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, hateful, racists or ethically objectionable. Any members found doing so will be banned from using the website and reported to the applicable authorities if required.1.5 The Running Bug Limited does not allow private information of our users to be taken from this website and prohibits its use including contact details for the use of marketing, spam or similar. Users found doing so will be reported and banned from using the website indefinitely.1.6 In no event will The Running Bug Limited or its directors, employees or associates be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including the loss or profits or data as a result of using this website.
1.7 By entering into a competition, you consent to being contacted by the Promoter in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Promoter may contact you via email, phone or post in order to keep you updated about your entry into the prize draw.
Disclaimer -- The answers or advice provided by the Running Bug Expert's - Hayley or Tina (The Running Chef) - in the Ask the Expert Forum, are not a substitute for professional medical, health or nutritional advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment, exercise regime or making any changes to existing treatment.
Reliance on any information provided by the Running Bug Expert's is solely at your own risk.
Hayley and Tina will attempt to answer all questions as quickly as possible, but are under no obligation to do so.
By asking a question in the Ask the Expert forum you automatically agree to this disclaimer.
1. Entrants must be a resident in the UK and aged 18 years or older. The Running Bug reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
2. Entry to the Running Bug November #noexcuses bugmiles challenge can only be made by members of The Running Bug.
3. To enter click the join the November #noexcuses bugmiles challenge button on The Running Bug website, and enter a target distance in miles in the box provided.
4. To be entered into the prize draw to win one of two TomTom GPS watches entrants must log at least one bugmile during the month of November as part of the challenge.
5. The prizes up for grabs are one TomTom Runner GPS Sports Watch and one TomTom MultiSport GPS Sports Watch.
6. The winners will be chosen at random and contacted within two weeks of the competition end date on November 30th.
7. Bugdanas will also be awarded to five members of The Running Bug who log runs for the first time in bugmiles during November.
8. One bugdana will also be awarded to the ‘most supportive bug’ as voted for by members of the site. The Running Bug will choose the candidates based on the number, and quality of supportive comments made by users during the challenge.
9. Employees and families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
10. Only one entry per person.
11. Winners agree to participate in related publicity, including interviews.
12. By entering into the prize draw, you consent to being contacted by the Promoter in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Promoter may contact you via email, phone or post in order to keep you updated about your entry into the prize draw.
13. The Running Bug is not liable for any injury sustained during any activities related to the Challenge.
14. By entering this Promotion the Participant agrees that their image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by The Running Bug in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews), for a limited period of 1 year from the date of the Promotion.
15. The Running Bug accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible or damaged or for technical failures or corrupted entries. Proof of entry does not constitute proof of receipt.
16. If The Running Bug is unable to contact a Winner within 48 hours, it reserves the right to award the Prize to the next runner up.
17. The Running Bug reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entry or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions, or any entrant who has acted in a manner contrary or detrimental to the spirit of the competition.
18. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other Running Bug offer / promotion.
19. The prize is as stated, no alternative prizes are available.
20. The Running Bug and their agents cannot accept responsibility for the quality of the product that the winner receives.
21. The Running Bug shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although The Running Bug shall take reasonable steps to try and minimize the effect of any such failures.
22. The Running Bug reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
24. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these rules.
© Community Bug Ltd
The Running Bug is your running mate helping you with everything from planning your running routes, training plans to finding running events.