By creating a Running Bug account and becoming a Running Bug member users automatically consent to the full terms and conditions of The Running Bug, and agree to the following:
i) The Running Bug can send me email newsletters, promotions and other information.
ii) The Running Bug can send me email newsletters, promotions and other information from carefully selected partners and sponsors.
By using therunningbug.co.uk website you are accepting these terms and conditions of use, which have been clearly made accessible for your perusal. The Running Bug Limited reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of use of this website whenever we see necessary.1.1 The Running Bug Limited takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content provided by this website and shall not accept responsibility for any type of injury or death as a result of the interpretation of the content provided within this website.1.2 The Running Bug Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any websites linked to from any part of this website including blogs and forums with other user generated content and links. Users who use these links must do so at their own risk, although The Running Bug will where ever possible vet these links prior to adding them to the website.1.3 The Running Bug Limited may at anytime and without notice or reason terminate the membership of any user.1.4 The Running Bug will not tolerate the upload of posts, content, videos, images or anything else that we consider to be offensive, harmful, threatening, unlawful, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, hateful, racists or ethically objectionable. Any members found doing so will be banned from using the website and reported to the applicable authorities if required.1.5 The Running Bug Limited does not allow private information of our users to be taken from this website and prohibits its use including contact details for the use of marketing, spam or similar. Users found doing so will be reported and banned from using the website indefinitely.1.6 In no event will The Running Bug Limited or its directors, employees or associates be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including the loss or profits or data as a result of using this website.
1.7 By entering into a competition, you consent to being contacted by the Promoter in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Promoter may contact you via email, phone or post in order to keep you updated about your entry into the prize draw.
Disclaimer -- The answers or advice provided by the Running Bug Expert's - Hayley or Tina (The Running Chef) - in the Ask the Expert Forum, are not a substitute for professional medical, health or nutritional advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment, exercise regime or making any changes to existing treatment.
Reliance on any information provided by the Running Bug Expert's is solely at your own risk.
Hayley and Tina will attempt to answer all questions as quickly as possible, but are under no obligation to do so.
By asking a question in the Ask the Expert forum you automatically agree to this disclaimer.
TomTom competition terms and conditions.
1. To enter the competition participants must sign up to The Running Bug website fully completing each page of the sign up process.
2. The competition will start on 16th June and will end on 31st July at midnight.
3. The winner will be chosen from all of the new members who fully completed the sign up process at random.
4. Entrants must be a resident in the UK and aged 18 years or older. The Running Bug reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
5. Employees and families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
7. By entering into the prize draw, you consent to being contacted by the Promoter in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Promoter may contact you via email, phone or post in order to keep you updated about your entry into the prize draw.
8. By entering this Promotion the Participant agrees that their image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by The Running Bug in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews), for a limited period of 1 year from the date of the Promotion.
9. If The Running Bug is unable to contact a Winner within 48 hours, it reserves the right to award the Prize to the next runner up.
10. The Running Bug reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entry or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
11. The prize for the competition is aTomTom Runner Cardio Watch. The prize will be posted to the winner.
13. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other Running Bug offer / promotion.
14. The prizes are as stated, no alternative prizes are available.
15. The Running Bug and their agents cannot accept responsibility for the quality of the product that the winner receives.
16. The Running Bug and their agents cannot accept responsibility for the suitability of the kit to the member including size.
17. The Running Bug shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although The Running Bug shall take reasonable steps to try and minimize the effect of any such failures.
18. The Running Bug reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
20. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these rules.
PUMA Points competition terms and conditions.
1. To enter the competition participants must sign up to The Running Bug website fully completing each page of the sign up process, then enter the PUMA points challenge.
2. The competition will start on 1st July and will end on 28th July at midnight.
11. The prize for the competition will be various PUMA shoes and apparel. The prize will be posted to the winner. The prizes are as stated, no alternative prizes are available.
14. How to earn points 10 for every run logged; 25 for running over 3 miles in one go; 50 for running over 30 minutes; 100 for at least 3 runs in a week; 200 for running over 10 miles in one go; 500 For smashing your 5k, 10k, half marathon or marathon pb. To log your current PB please go to your profile. Only 500 points to be awarded per PB smashed (5k, 10k, half marathon, and marathon) in any 24 hour period.
Oakley rewards terms and conditions.
1. To claim your reward participants must sign up to The Running Bug website fully completing each page of the sign up process
2. Oakley Rewards will start on 30th June and will end on 31st August at midnight.
3. To claim the reward you must log three runs of at least 3 miles in bugmiles. The three rides must have taken place within 4 weeks before 31st August.
11. The prize for the competition is an exclusive discount for 20% off of Oakley products redeemable on their online shop for up to 28 days after issue.
© Community Bug Ltd
The Running Bug is your running mate helping you with everything from planning your running routes, training plans to finding running events.