The latest running gear reviewed by The Running Bug team.
Trail Shoes reviews for trail, fell and off-road running.
Performance shoes are ideal for running fast, either in racing or in speed sessions.
Running tights come in many shapes and sizes, find your ideal pair here.
The latest reviews of backpacks and belts for runners.
Latest reviews of the best stability shoes on the market.
Latest Running jacket reviews of the best running jackets on the market.
A guide and latest reviews of the best headphones for runners
Review of sports bras for runners from the Running Bug. Real runners review the latest gear.
Our Score: 3 out of 5 Price: £90
Review by Julia A
1. Flexible and responsive.2. Just the right amount of cushioning.3. Very breathable and lightweight mesh upper.
DETAILS & FEATURES
• Dynamotion Fit: Reduces the effects of lateral stress on the shoe, resulting in an optimal fit while in motion.
• Mizuno Wave: Footwear technology that combines cushioning and stability. It’s the industry’s most effective midsole technology. Wave’s unique shape dissipates impact forces.
• InterCool: Full-length ventilation in the sole reduces heat and moisture build-up inside the shoe.
• SmoothRide: Engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating a smooth ‘rocking chair’ like transition from the heel with every step.
USER REVIEW BY Julia A
This is the seventh version of the Mizuno Inspire and not the best. The main complaint is that heel is too high and felt a bit weird around my ankles, and for this I’d knock off a star.
There’s no doubt the shoe offers support and there are still plenty of good qualities, for example, the ride is responsive and it’s a flexible shoe.
The Mesh is lovely and breathable, and it’s a good marathon shoe as it’s well ventilated, keeping your feet cool as you pound the pavements.
This shoe is quite a narrow fit, so beware if you need a wider fit as you could be looking at black toenails. I found the tongue a bit weird – it was quite long and cumbersome.
However, the Mizuno Wave technology still delivers a good ride overall, which ups the score a little – and the price reflects the level of technology and quality of materials used.
swapped from Asics to these after a gait analysis and absolutely love them. The most comfortable shoes I've ever had
Search for a race and sign up online.
Plan your training and record your progress.
Plot and view your running routes on a map.
Chat with other Running Bug members.
© Community Bug Ltd
The Running Bug is your running mate helping you with everything from planning your running routes, training plans to finding running events.