Follow Runners Need on facebook –your chance to WIN a pair of Yurbuds earphones every week till 2014!
Best Deals, Cheapest Prices. SAVE an extra 5% with promotional code BUG5. Discount code also valid on our new cycles site www.startcycles.co.uk and www.startfootball.co.uk.
Free Timex ironman watch worth £55 with every purchase over £100, just use code IRON55 at the checkout!
Same day dispatch, price match, great range and great prices. The UK running and triathlon experts.
Taking place on 2 March 2014
Taking place 13th April 2014
Taking place on 6 April 2014
Where do you think the best place to watch the London marathon is? Here are some suggestions, let's hear yours!
1. Greenwich Park - The start will be incredibly busy but if you get there early it's a great place to watch at the top of the hill. If it's a nice day it's not a bad place to be for the rest of the day!
2. The Highway - Mile 13 and Mile 22. The race doubles back on itself so you get two chances to see the runners for the price of one.
3. The London Eye - OK, it's going to be packed but once you get on you're going to get one of the most spectacular views of the race possible.
4. Mudchute Farm - A quieter part of the route with a few decent pubs around if you don't fancy fighting the crowds.
5. St James's Park - If you're a fan of the grandstand finish, then be sure to get there early as this will be the busiest, yet most exciting, point of the race.
My husband watched from corner of embankment and birdcage walk opposite big ben and houses of parliamient, the runners (including me) naturally go in towards the corner which gives more chance of seeing who you're looking out for....and give them a big hug!
© Community Bug Ltd
The Running Bug is your running mate helping you with everything from planning your running routes, training plans to finding running events.